Practical Information - 2013 Workshop/ BELGIUM, Brussels
- DATES: 16-21 October 2013
- VENUE: BELGIUM, Brussels
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 21st, 2013
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS FORESEEN: 22 (14 producers and 8 post-production supervisors)
Non European participants also welcome! (maximum 6 participants)
- PARTICIPATION FEES:
- European participants: 850 € (training course including accommodation and food costs).
- Non-European participants: Automatic complete scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR EUROPEAN PARTICIPANTS:
Grants covering participation fees, including accommodation and food costs, are available for European participants.
Note that participants coming from the below stated countries have priority over the other candidates : Romania, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Estonia, Poland, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Malta, Croatie, as well as if participants come from countries with no support mechanisms.
Concerning the French participants, the participation fees can be co-financed by the AFDAS.
Don't hesitate to contact EP2C team concerning the grants you could also apply for in your country.
- LANGUAGE OF SEMINAR: English
Please contact coordination team for further information