Application for European participants
Please fill in this application form and send it by email to email@example.com by June 21st, accompanied by the requested additional documents (see below).
- Note that the workshop is addressed to producers and post-production supervisors.
- Selected participants will be notified mid-July.
Application files (producers and post-production supervisors) must include the following information:
- The application form DOWNLOAD_ApplicationForm_EP2C_2013.doc
- Full CV of Candidate (maximum 3 pages)
- CV (maximum 3 pages) of the company for which the candidate works (if applicable)
- A letter of motivation, in which you describe briefly your post-production experiences, and explain why you apply to EP2C (what are for you the expected benefits from attending the workshop).
Producers (only) must also provide the following information concerning their project. Project should be, at the time of the workshop, in stage before shooting.
- Estimated production budget (in €)
- Financing plan (in €)
- Description of the stage at which the project should be at the time of the workshop (confirmed partners, current negotiations, postproduction needs identified…)
Participation fees for European participants:
- 850 €. This amount covers all costs related to the training course, including accommodation and food costs.
- Grants covering participation fees, including accommodation and food costs, are available. Please contact us for further information. In order to be considered eligible for a grant you will have to send to us a motivation letter explaining the reasons for applying.
Note that participants coming from the below stated countries have priority over the other candidates : Romania, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Estonia, Poland, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Malta, Croatie, as well as if participants come from countries with no support mechanisms.
- Application deadline: June 21st